Beyla (Boola) Property Map
The Beyla property exploration by GIO showed Banded Iron Formations with enriched areas with hematite. However most of the outcrops and samples taken in the field are showing a strong magnetite concentration instead of hematite. The Iron content is up to 55% Fe in the Beyla licence.
Further exploration is planned to define the extension of the target areas to acquire a better characterization of the composition of the deposit. The future exploration is based on field work and on the airborne magnetic survey results undertaken by GIO in April 2012.Additional Beyla property details upon request
Beyla Property – Facts
• 523 km² of licensed land.
• Iron ore at the Beyla-N’Zérékoré site is predominantly magnetite.
• Grab samples measure up to 55% FeT.
• Only 25 km South of Rio Tinto and BSGR/Vale’s deposits (up to 8 billion tonnes) at Simandou.
• Vale paid BSGR (Simandou licence holder) US$2.5 billion for 51% interest in BSGR in April 2010.
• Vale is investing approximately US$5 billion to start production in 2012.
Beyla Property – Photo Gallery